The Admissions area of our website is designed to make the application process as simple as possible using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $40 must be submitted with each application.
We do have openings and are accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year in all grades.
Online applications for NEW STUDENTS for the 2014-2015 school year are available for all grades K4 - 12. Tuition rates and fees for the 2014-2015 school year will be released and posted by January 28th. If you enroll your child between January 28 and February 28 you will receive a $100 discount per child off the enrollment fee.
Please do not use online application for re-enrollment of a current student. Re-enrollment of current students will be done through ParentsWeb beginning on 1/28/14.
Steps toward Enrollment for a new student
1. Review our tuition rates and fees by clicking the Tuition and Fees tab on the left side of this page. Please call our office to ask questions and schedule a tour of the school.
2. To proceed with our preferred online application process, click here. Alternatively, you can print out and manually fill out the application materials which are found under the Forms/Handbooks section or by clicking here.
3. Please read this letter from Joe Morgan, Co-Superintendent regarding our Financial Aid Program by clicking here. To begin the Financial Aid process and to fill out the prefered on-line financial aid application, Click here for more information. Or, to download and print a paper financial aid application, click here.
4. For information and to apply for Vocation-Based Financial Aid click here.
5. You will be contacted by our office to schedule testing for your child and a new family interview with the principal.